Monday, November 24, 2008

Break on Through

Howdy Friends,

Well, we made it here with relatively no hassle, except for the golf clubs Dana brought for Daboo having been waylayed in London, where they still are now. Otherwise, ROCK. We're even pretty well rested, having slept about 10 hours last night after a first day of zombieness and struggling to stay awake/coherent. British Airways is pretty decent. I'm totally paranoid about getting Delhi belly since I've gotten it the last two - and only two other - times I've been here. And, so, what do I do the first day here? Went to the mall and ordered an iced coffee. With ice. Not good. I only had one sip before I figured it out though, and no nasty repurcussions. Delhi is dustier and smokier than ever, but the farm is lovlier and more verdant than ever. Suresh has already cooked us up some bitchin' grub. We have it good here. This afternoon, I'm off to Varanasi to meet with my Dad, step-mom, step-sister, and brother for a few days of Ganges dippin.' Dana's going to stay here and help prepare for the wedding (like a good wife. KIDDING.). I've taken some pics and a few videos that I hope to upload in the coming days.

Aum, Shanti, Stay Chilly,

Stew (and Dana)

No comments: